KAVI Support Forum

what should I use?

Guest JMS

I am looking for a simple regiment for clogged pours and acne prone skin (black and white heads). I am considering your anti acne system for oily or combination skin. My skin is not very sensitive it does tend to get oily and very congested. I would also like a facial cleanser that is in a liquid (pump) form. Which cleanser would be best in conjuction with the anti acne system? Your Kavi DermaWash or your Kavi Glycolic Cleanser? I am 42 years old. I do not have severe sun damage or wrinkles but skin is showing some loss of elasticity and some fine lines appearing. Could you recommend some products for me. THANK YOU

The KAVI Anti-Acne Systems are certainly a good place to start. System I is primarily for pore maintenance, and Systems II through IV are for the treatment of acne-prone skin. They are numbered by strength, so be careful to not select a system that is too strong for you. If you also are interested in addressing fine lines, Enhanced Retinol 0.30% (in System II) is very good for clearing pores and treating the effects of premature aging (including age spots, fine lines, and uneven texture).

DermaWash is made with sulfur and would be the best liquid cleanser to choose for oily or acne-prone skin.