KAVI Support Forum

Product Usage

Guest KrisK

Guest KrisK

Hello,

I just received the products I ordered. This will be my first time using your products and I want to make sure I do it right. I ordered DermaWash, Complex A, Retinol 0.30, Toner and Glycolipidic Moisturizer. Should all of these products be used on a daily basis together? I have sensitive skin too….are all of these compatible w/sensitive skin or do I need to introduce the products to my skin slowly?

All the products you referenced below are suitable for sensitive skin. Enhanced Retinol 0.30% is the strongest product in your order, and you will want to monitor your skin for any dryness that may result from its use. If you do detect any dryness, reduce application to once every other day.

The following is a recommended daily regimen:

Cleanse once or twice per day with DermaWash.

Apply Toner once per evening after cleansing with DermaWash and before application of any serums.

Apply Complex A to the eye region twice per day (once morning, once evening) to treat wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles.

Apply Enhanced Retinol 0.30% once per evening to treat wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, and clogged pores.

Apply the Glycolipidic Moisturizer in the mornings after Complex A and in the evenings after Enhanced Retinol 0.30% (wait at least three minutes between application of serums).

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to post a follow-up.