KAVI Support Forum

Mosturizers

Guest Kathleen A.

Guest Kathleen A.

I am confused about which products to use on dry, aged (52 years) skin.

You have the C-complex, Enhanced Retinol 0.30% ,Hyaluronic Acid 95, Glycolipidic Moisturizer and Complex A.

Which is the best one to buy? Or which is the best in combination? I cannot afford to purchase them all at one time. Can you advise me please?

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Kathleen

Determining which product or combination of products to use greatly depends on your treatment goals. The products you named are listed below with the indications for which they are best suited:

Complex A - eye repair serum, best for dark circles, puffy skin, and cellular hydration around the eye region.

Complex C - best for both the prevention and treatment of wrinkles (contains argireline, a muscle relaxant similar to BOTOX but completely non-toxic), and cellular hydration.

Enhanced Retinol 0.30% - stronger than Complex C, best for the prevention of premature aging and maintaining healthy pores.

Hyaluronic Acid 95 - high-impact cellular hydration serum, best for oily or combination skin.

Glycolipidic Moisturizer - high-impact cellular hydration serum, best for normal or dry skin.

Complex A can be used in combination with any of the above serums.

Typically, Complex C and Enhanced Retinol 0.30% are not used together. While they are compatible, most will select one based on their skin sensitivity and specific needs.

The hydrating serums may be used in combination with any of the above serums. They should be applied after the other serums have been given two to three minutes to absorb. For extremely dry skin, both serums can be used together. Be sure to apply Hyaluronic Acid 95 first and then the Glycolipidic Moisturizer two to three minutes later.

• 4 weeks later...