KAVI Support Forum

Age spots and wrinkles

Guest Mitra

Guest Mitra

Hi, I am 50 years old and have oily skin and age spots around my eyes and cheeks. I would like to get rid of the age spots and some wrinkles. Although I welcome age but don't like the age spots. I am a first time user. What product (chemical peel) do you recommend? Also are your products environmentally friendly/biodegradable? How long does 1oz last? Thanks in advance. Mitra

The KAVI Advanced Melanin Repair Serum is our most effective product for age spots on sensitive areas of skin, such as around the eyes. For wrinkle prevention, Complex C will work to relax your facial muscles and reduce the frequency of involuntary facial movement while hydrating the skin and repairing the collagen-elastin matrix. KAVI Glycolic Acid peels (beginning with a 20% or 30% concentration on facial skin) may be used to lift existing age spots and wrinkles. Both the Advanced Melanin Repair Serum and Complex C may be used in conjunction with our peels.

Our products are very much environmentally friendly. For more details, please review http://www.kaviskin.com/info/kaviadvantage.html.

A full facial peel typically requires 3-4cc of solution, so a 2oz bottle would yield about 15-20 peels. A 1oz bottle of serum can last 30 to 60 days when used daily, with variance depending mostly on individual technique.