KAVI Support Forum

fine lines, wrinkles, clogged pores

Guest Rhonda Morris

Guest Rhonda Morris

I have never used your products before and was wondering what I should use for clogged pores and fine lines and wrinkles. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. Thank you,

We offer a number of products in varying degrees of intensity for the conditions you mentioned below. Have you reviewed our Product Matrix at http://www.kaviskin.com/st-htm/product-matrix.html? For initial application on skin that is neither too sensitive nor too accustomed to treatment, here is what we would recommend:

Clogged Pores
Cleanse daily with your choice of DermaWash (dry skin), Aqua KAVI (normal skin), or Coral KAVI (oily skin),
Maintain pores once per evening with KAVI Toner,
Clear pores once or twice per week with Salicylic Acid 8 (apply only once every other week if used in conjunction with a glycolic acid mask to treat wrinkles, see below).

Fine Lines / Wrinkles
Cleanse daily with your choice of Glycolic Cleanser 10 (dry or normal skin) or Pearl KAVI (oily skin),
Repair lines with your choice of Complex C (sensitive skin, applied once or twice per day), Enhanced Retinol 0.30% (also good for maintaining pores, for normal skin, applied once or twice per day), or Glycolic Acid 20 or 30 (intensive treatment, applied once per week, or once every other week if used in conjunction with a salicylic acid mask),
Moisturize skin with your choice of Hyaluronic Acid 95 (normal or oily skin, fine for use under makeup) or the Glycolipidic Moisturizer (dry skin).

Hopefully the information above will give you some options to consider for your first purchase.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

First off, please accept our apologies for the delayed response.. we had a technical issue with our forum that prevented us from seeing certain posts.

While there are no permanent solutions to wrinkles, our products can help slow the onset of premature aging and keep your skin looking its best. The regimen we've listed above is a great starting point and one we would advise to all of our customers looking for a new approach to their anti-aging skin care goals.