KAVI Support Forum

Dry skin

Theresak

I have been using the glycolic 10 cleanser for 2 months and I really like it. Hoping to hydrate my skin, I ordered the hyaluronic acid 95 and glycolipidic moisturizer. How long will it take for my face to start feeling moisturized? Right now after putting on the ha95 and glyco moisturizer my skin looks and feels very dry and  looks tight, but not tight in a good way

Great to hear you're loving the Glycolic Cleanser 10 - it's a versatile cleanser for all skin types, but especially popular for dry skin. Remember that Hyaluronic Acid 95 and the Glycolipidic Moisturizer are both anti-aging serums that work to rebuild the collagen-elastin matrix and restore cell turgidity. When used together (HA95 first followed 3-5 minutes later by the GM) twice daily, your skin should begin to feel more hydrated within 72 hours. You should notice less flaking and tightness after this time period. Be sure to be drinking lots of water and applying SPF (even during the winter months). Additional moisturization with an over-the-counter product (applied after our serums) is also ok. If your skin continues to feel dry, we would advise consulting with your dermatologist about next steps.