KAVI Support Forum

multiple product usage

Guest lynnkos

Guest lynnkos

Hello,

This is my first time with Kavi products. I have fair, aging skin with hormonal breakouts, light hair, and blue eyes. I intend to alternate weekly between the Glycolic and Salicylic peels. In addition to this, I have purchased the Complex C, Complex A and the Glycolic 30 Serum. All that being said. My questions are,

Do I need to take a break with the masks after 6 weeks? If so for how long?

What is the best way to use both the Complex C and the Gycolic 30 Serum?

Thanks

There are several approaches to managing a treatment schedule for peels. And while the approach you take depends on what you determine to be best for your skin, the goal is to give your skin an opportunity to maintain its own natural regenerative cycle. You may choose to apply peels only twice per month with a 4-week hiatus after 2 months, or once per week for 2 months followed by maintenance peels once-per-month thereafter. Either approach reduces stress buildup on the skin.

You may find the instructions to our Anti-Aging Systems helpful. They can be found online at http://www.kaviskin.com/pages.php?pageid=19. Complex C should be applied first, allowing about 3 minutes for absorption before applying Glycolic Serum 30.