KAVI Support Forum

Kavi Soap for Whiteheads

Guest Diane E

Guest Diane E

I would like information as to where I could buy an oil free soap to use on my skin which has whiteheads. Please advise me as to where I can buy it and also get information about other Kavi Products. Thank you, Diane

We are unclear about the reasons behind your requirements for an oil-free soap. While KAVI DermaWash is oil-free, KAVI cleansing bars are made with a palm oil base. Unlike traditional soaps, all KAVI cleansers are completely non-comedogenic (will not clog pores).

KAVI DermaWash is a pH-balancing liquid cleanser for sensitive skin that can also be used to alleviate conditions such as rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, or seborrheic dermatitis.

The Pearl KAVI bar is best for dry skin (formulated with olive oil to hydrate and protect).

Aqua KAVI is a pH-balancing bar for normal skin that also can be used to alleviate the same inflammatory skin conditions as DermaWash.

The Coral KAVI bar is best for oily, acne-prone skin (formulated with sulfur and salicylic acid to fight bacteria, wash away excess oil, and reduce dead skin buildup).

Though all of these cleansers can be used to treat whiteheads, choosing the product that best fits your skin type will provide the best results.

KAVI Salicylic Acid exfoliation masks and the KAVI Toner are other products that also can help with whiteheads.

All of the referenced products above may be purchased online directly from KAVI at http://www.kaviskin.com.