KAVI Support Forum

coral kavi

Guest MG

hi, ive been having a mild acne problem for some time. i got a few pimples and blackheads here and there and most of the acne products that ive tried just didnt work. ive tried bp gels, salicylic acid products, masks, etc and none of them worked. i wanna keep a simple routine and i think the less i put on my face the better. ive come to realize than some cleansers are actually better than the leave on products. could i just use coral kavi as my daily cleanser and not have to put any leave on products on my face after im done cleansing? can coral kavi be enough to control acne with putting any extra stuff on my face mainly leave on products???? thanks

For cases of mild acne on oily or combination skin, using Coral KAVI alone may be all you need. Replacing your existing soap with Coral KAVI can provide the following benefits:

(1) Cleanse with pore-friendly plant extracts (palm oil) instead of comedogenic animal byproducts (tallow);

(2) Clear clogged pores and help eliminate acne infections within;

(3) Eliminate acne bacteria on the surface of the skin to help prevent future acne infections;

(4) Lightly exfoliate dead skin buildup and wash away excess sebum to help prevent future comedone formation;

(5) Balance the skin's pH to fortify its natural defenses against bacteria.

If you find that Coral KAVI works well for acne but is not enough to keep blackheads away, including KAVI Toner as a final-stage cleanser once per evening will provide additional support in keeping pores clear.

but wouldnt coral kavi be more effective than kavi toner on blackheads because it contains more salicylic acid than the toner and it includes sulfur to combat blackheads as well???

Yes, Coral KAVI is more effective than using KAVI Toner alone, but it isn't as effective as using Coral KAVI with the KAVI Toner.

Here is a list of KAVI product combinations and their respective indications for use (filtered for comedolytic applications):

KAVI Toner only: occasional blackheads, whiteheads; ideal for sensitive skin

Coral KAVI only: acne breakouts, blackheads, whiteheads

Coral KAVI + Toner: acne breakouts, persistent blackheads, whiteheads

KAVI Salicylic Acid 8 + Toner: chronic comedone formation (blackheads, whiteheads)

Salicylic Acid 8 + Coral KAVI + Toner: chronic acne infection, chronic comedone formation (blackheads, whiteheads)

The best approach would be to try Coral KAVI first by itself. If you are satisfied with the results, there isn't a need to also include KAVI Toner in your skin care regimen. If you find that blackheads are still forming, then the next step would be to add KAVI Toner to your daily routine.