KAVI Support Forum

Which Anti-Aging System to use?

Guest Ellen

How do I determine which Anti-Aging for Normal or Dry Skin to use? System I, II, III or IV? What are the differences between Complex C, Hyaluronic Acid 75, Enhanced Retinol .30%, and Glycolipidic Moisturizer? Which one would I use? I am Asian and 44 years old. I have been using the cleanser, acids, Complex C and SPF 30, and love them, and need to replenish.

KAVI Anti-Aging Systems are available for two skin groups: normal or dry skin, and oily or combination skin.

Each skin group comprises four systems, each with increasingly stronger repair and maintenance components. Choosing the right system should be determined by your skin's sensitivity and your treatment goals.

Example 1: If you have sensitive, dry skin, would like to lift fine lines, and help prevent future wrinkle formation, choose Anti-Aging System I for Normal or Dry Skin.

Example 2: If you have normal skin, would like to lift lightly-colored age spots, and clear occasional blackheads, choose Anti-Aging System II for Normal or Dry Skin.

Example 3: If you have combination skin, would like to lift lightly-formed wrinkles, smoothen overall skin texture, and would like to try glycolic acid exfoliation, choose Anti-Aging System III for Oily or Combination Skin.

Example 4: If you have oily skin, would like to lift wrinkles and age spots, reduce uneven pore diameter, and have some experience with glycolic acid exfoliation, choose Anti-Aging System IV for Oily or Combination Skin.

The differences between various KAVI products can be observed by comparing corresponding product specifications on the KAVI website.