KAVI Support Forum

Wrinkles around the eyes

Guest Skye M

Because skin around the eyes is thinner and more sensitive, be sure to select products that have been designed specifically for that region.

KAVI Complex A, made exclusively for skin around the eyes, is a moisturizing serum that will reduce wrinkes and fine lines, strengthen connective tissue, and improve blood hemodynamics and microcirculation.

Although Complex A will be suitable for most anti-aging treatment goals, the strongest product to consider for the eye region would be KAVI Complex C. Made with palmitoyl tripeptide 3, glycosaminoglycans, acetyl hexapeptide-3, and hyaluronic acid, its active ingredients help hydrate your skin, prevent future wrinkle formation, and lift existing lines.

For additional hydration, you may wish to consider KAVI Hyaluronic Acid 95 as a topical supplement to either Complex A or C.

• 6 years later...

I recently purchased Complex C for my eye area. I have fine lines under my eyes, and I think they're caused primarily from stretching via the puffiness I experience every morning. Should I continue with the Complex C, or should I purchase the Complex A too?