KAVI Support Forum

Oily Skin and Acne

Guest Linda

Guest Linda

I would like to purchase something for my 14 YO niece. She is prone to break outs and has oily skin. Do your soaps help with acne? I'm not sure if a peel is the way to go. Also my 16 YO nephew (sibling to the above mentioned) has acne and oily skin. Would he be able to use the same product as his sister (sharing it) ? Is this product for men too? If you could please recommend something for them, I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you

Made with both sulfur and salicylic acid, the Coral KAVI cleansing bar is specifically designed to treat oily, acne-prone skin. It is safe for teens and can be used by both sexes. Because KAVI cleansing bars are intended as a replacement to existing bar soaps, they can easily be incorporated into skin care routines without the introduction of additional steps.

For your niece and nephew, it would be advisable to begin with Coral KAVI and observe results for one month before considering any additional treatment such as sulfur masks or salicylic acid peels.