KAVI Support Forum

Age spots on hands

Guest Margarita

Guest Margarita

Hi, I can't seem to see if I have any points left to purchase Hyaluronic Acid 95? I'm still using your GA 30. Love it. I can't log into the chat board either. I want to know which product to use on my hands for age spots. I was dabbing on the GA30. It burns but seems to work over time to erase them. Should I use a higher concentration? Or another product?

To view your balance, simply log into your account and click on “Rewards Balance” from the menu on the left (accessible from any page on the web site except the home page).

To log into the user forum, please be sure to sign up for an account first. Alternatively, you may post without registering.

To lift age spots on the hands, you can continue to use Glycolic Acid 30 if it is working for your skin. Alternatively, to lift deeper spots, you may consider moving to a stronger concentration. GA40 is 33% stronger than GA30, and GA50 is 66% stronger. GA60 is twice as strong. Typically, if you require more intensive treatment and you are able to use a given strength for eight to ten sessions without any lingering irritation or inflammation after a peel is removed (e.g., no redness after two hours), it should be ok to consider the next graduated strength.