KAVI Support Forum

What order & when do I use my products

Guest myskin1

Guest myskin1

I have oily & acne prone skin with large pores. I just ordered the following products:

Coral Kavi

Premium Pore Cleanser

Organic Sulfur Suspension

Hyaluronic Acid 75

Enhanced Retinol .30%

Complex P

SPF 30 and

Salicylic Acid

Can you tell me in what order I should use the products and how often. ex. morning/night or once per week.

Thank you.

Our Anti-Aging or Anti-Acne Systems pages can provide some guidance on the best application sequence for KAVI products.

For the referenced products above, here is one regimen to try (listed in recommended sequence of application; for serums, allow approximately 3 minutes for absorption):

Cleanse - Coral KAVI

Usage interval and special instructions: once or twice per day to neutralize acne, reduce excess oil, and mildly exfoliate dead skin buildup. If skin becomes dry, reduce application to once per day or even once every other day. When not cleansing with Coral KAVI, use a mild, pH-balancing cleanser.

Exfoliate - Salicylic Acid Peel

Usage interval and special instructions: once per week for 6 to 8 weeks, followed by a 4-week break. Salicylic acid peels neutralize acne, provide more intensive exfoliation, and reduce pore diameter.

Renew - Premium Pore Cleanser / Toner

Usage interval and special instructions: once per night as a final-stage cleanser to keep pores clear and help prevent comedone formation (e.g., blackheads).

Repair - Enhanced Retinol 0.30%

Usage interval and special instructions: once or twice per day to maintain clear pores, lift uneven pigmentation, and smooth fine lines. This product, when used in conjunction with Coral KAVI, can dry the skin. Reduce frequency if skin becomes dry. Do not use on days when exfoliating with KAVI Salicylic Acid peels.

Repair - Complex P

Usage interval and special instructions: once or twice per day to spot-treat acne infections rapidly. Complex P is a strong antiseborrheic and should be used sparingly. Do not use on days when exfoliating with KAVI Salicylic Acid peels.

Repair - Organic Sulfur Suspension

Usage interval and special instructions: once per day on skin suffering from severe acne (nodules or cysts). The Organic Sulfur Suspension should not be used on facial skin that is also being treated with other antiseborrheics. This product may be used on the chest or back in conjunction with Coral KAVI or KAVI Salicylic Acid peels. If skin becomes dry, reduce application frequency accordingly. Do not use on days when exfoliating with KAVI Salicylic Acid peels.

Moisturize - Hyaluronic Acid 75

Usage interval and special instructions: two to three times per day to hydrate skin. For added protection, add a layer of the KAVI Glycolipidic Moisturizer.

Protect - SPF30

Usage interval and special instructions: whenever you expect any exfoliated skin to come into contact with the sun. SPF30 is also an effective moisturizer.