KAVI Support Forum

Kavi products with prescription products

debwil

I started using the Coral Kavi, the Salicytic 8% and 15% peels about 2 months ago, along with benz. peroxide at night. My dermatologist recently started me on Differin gel and oral contraceptives to clear up mild but very stubborn adult acne. At that point I stopped using the B.P. but continue using the Coral Kavi and weekly peel. Is there anything special I should be using to supplement the Differin and Coral Kavi? My biggest concern is fading old acne marks and preventing clogged pores.

Concurrent use of Differin and Coral KAVI with or without weekly exfoliation with a KAVI Salicylic Acid mask can irritate the skin and result in excessive dryness and peeling. Please consult with your physician for additional information on Differin's contraindications, precautions, and warnings.

While Coral KAVI and KAVI Salicylic Acid masks are very effective in the treatment of acne, coupling our skin care regimen with another will seldom yield compound benefits, but rather may result in inflammation, increased breakouts, dryness, and sensitivity. Typically, it would be best to move forward exclusively with the one regimen that you determine to be the most amenable to your skin type and treatment goals.