KAVI Support Forum

Seborrheic Dermatitis, Mild acne, and possible Rosacea

nycboy

I have a skin condition that causes redness and flaking skin in my eyebrows, on either side of my nose and in my mustache area.

The dermatologist i have seen prescribed a mild steroid cream which i have used for four years (not every day). I think this long term use of the steroid cream has cause Rosacea, (broken blood vessels and small pimples).

I am looking for an alternative to the steroid cream which does work but has caused an additional skin condition.

I have read that that sulfur can be used to treat Seborrheic Dermatitis, Acne, Rosacea.

I have oily sensitive skin. which products can you recommend.

We make several medicated cleansers that address the symptoms of rosacea and seborrheic dermatitis very well. Because use of mass-market soap products can often aggravate these skin conditions, our cleansers are intended to serve as a complete replacement to your current soap-based skin care products.

The following is a list of our sulfur-based cleansers, in order from gentle to intensive:

DermaWash (liquid; active ingredient: 1% colloidal sulfur)

Aqua KAVI (solid; active ingredient: 1% colloidal sulfur)

Coral KAVI (solid; active ingredients: 2% colloidal sulfur, 3% salicylic acid)

DermaWash and Aqua KAVI can also be used to help control the symptoms of acne, eczema, psoriasis, and a variety of skin allergies. Coral KAVI is ideally-suited for oily, acne-prone skin as well as more acute cases of seborrheic dermatitis.