KAVI Support Forum

glycolic serum-magic potion

Guest Howard

I got your glycolic serum 15 as a perk of my surchase a few months back. I really like the product. It had a postiive effect on my marionette lines. They were radically improved.My question is whether this product in the higher concentration (30) has side effects such as redness or peeling? I don't have any side effects with the 15 concentration; I'm anxious to try the stronger serum to see if the benefits are magnified.

Great to hear about the results you’ve achieved with Glycolic Serum 15. The 30% concentration is twice as strong and may result in redness or inflammation on sensitive skin. Both serums are buffered to a pH of 3.8, so peeling should occur only in rare cases. If your skin has tolerated Glycolic Serum 15 with no side effects and you would like to achieve accelerated results, then trying Glycolic Serum 30 is an appropriate next step. You can always begin application on a once per day schedule to acclimate your skin to the greater strength before commencing with morning and evening use.