KAVI Support Forum

Mixing Products

Guest VW

Can you use Complex C with glycolic peels? Or is that too much. I have age spots and wrinkles. I have done botox in the past. And in the past have used your glycolic peel.

Yes, you can use Complex C (applied daily) with our glycolic peels (applied weekly).

For age spots, you may also wish to read about the Advanced Melanin Repair Serum (http://www.kaviskin.com/products/advanced-melanin-repair-serum.html). The Advanced Melanin Repair Serum is stronger that Complex C, and we would recommend introducing it gradually (once every other day) into your skin care regimen if you plan on using it concurrently with our peels. If your skin responds well without irritation, then you can try increasing usage to once or twice per day.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I just wanted to follow-up with you all on the Complex C and the Melanin Repair serum.. I think they're truly fantastic. My wrinkles appear to have stopped multiplying and the dark spots on my upper cheeks have faded almost completely -- and during the summer months too! I'm reordering and getting a set for my daughter. Thank you for your help and God bless!