KAVI Support Forum

Anti-Aging System

Guest Jean

Dear Product Support, I received a recommendation for this line from my sister. I reviewed your product and category offering and was wondering if the products in the Anti Aging Systems were full size products. Can you give me the details to the bottle sizes in the Anti-Aging Sytem II? I want to know whether I should order the 3 products I want separately or try the "system" and if this would help save me some money. Thanks for your help and asssistance. Sincerely, Jean

The sizes we use for any of our systems are the smaller of those available individually. For example, all peels are 2 ounces and all serums are 1 ounce. The exception is in System II, where the Enhanced Retinol is ½ ounce, representative of the smaller of two sizes available separately (½ ounce and 1 ounce).

Purchasing a system typically provides a 15% savings over buying the products separately, so if you do need everything in a system, it would be more cost-effective to purchase them together as a system.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MarthaM

I am a 51 year-old woman. I've been using a French product: Glycolic Acid 10% for about 2 years. I would like to:

-use your products.

-I saw that package that is $128.00 but I have my own cleanser and SPF lotion. Can I buy the package without those 2 products?

-I need your recommendation on which products to purchase. I have oily-dry skin, acne scars, and discolorations on my face. I need a special eye cream with Glycolic acid.

-How long would it take me to receive your products (I live in Florida)?

The components of any of KAVI’s Anti-Aging Systems are available individually. To access the product pages of any individual product, simply click on the product name from the system page.

For an exfoliating facial mask, we would recommend beginning with KAVI Glycolic Acid 30. It will help with uneven texture and tone, however you may need to move up to a stronger concentration after two months if any remaining scarring and/or discoloration requires it.

KAVI Complex A is an excellent eye cream designed to hydrate the delicate skin around the eyes while reducing the symptoms of oxidation (including puffiness and dark circles).

The KAVI Advanced Melanin Repair Serum is an excellent product for treating age spots, sun spots, and other conditions resulting from uneven melanin production on the skin.

Shipments to Florida using our least expensive delivery method (Priority Mail) take about 3 days to arrive from the date of your order.