KAVI Support Forum

Not sure whats best for my skin?

MagdalenaK

Hi, I've been trying to get rid of my acne for the past couple years now. I've tried many different scrubs, soaps, and creams but they all end up giving me the same results and my acne comes back. I think I generally have pretty light acne except during my period when it gets pretty bad. My skin tends to be pretty dry, except for a couple spots that sometimes get oily, depending on the season. I sometimes break out on my back too. I'm really hoping I can find something that clears up my face so I don't have to cake on my face with cover up. Would the coral kavi help or would aqua be better? I'm looking for something strong and effective but that won't dry out my face too much? Thanks so much.

For facial skin that tends to be dry, we would recommend Aqua KAVI. For use on the body, Aqua KAVI can be sufficient, however you may find that Coral KAVI will yield faster and more thorough results. If you have been using other anti-acne products recently and are considering a switch to KAVI products, be sure to take a one to two week hiatus before commencing with KAVI to avoid overwhelming your skin.

• 4 weeks later...

When Coral KAVI alone isn't enough to reduce the rate of acne infection, you may need to complement it with a stronger form of treatment. A salicylic acid peel may be the best next step for you. For facial application, look into Salicylic Acid 8, and for the body, Salicylic Acid 15. Peels should be applied only once per week, however you may wish to spot treat stubborn acne lesions once or twice between weekly peels to accelerate the treatment process.