KAVI Support Forum

Coral Kavi vs. sulfur acne lotion

Guest Thomas

I just bought a few bars of Coral Kavi and I'm extremely pleased with them. My question is Coral Kavi just as effective as the acne sulfur leave on lotion? One you rinse off and one you leave on, so would you say the leave on lotion is more effective than Coral because you leave it on???

Thanx

Coral KAVI is intended to be the primary part of an anti-acne treatment plan. There are several reasons to take this approach:

Coral KAVI replaces traditional animal-based bar soaps which are comedogenic (pore-clogging) and harmful to the hydrolipidic layer, the skin's primary line of defense against bacterial infection.

Coral KAVI is made with plant-based ingredients that are non-comedogenic and safe on the skin.

Coral KAVI contains colloidal sulfur and salicylic acid, two ingredients which actively work to reduce the three factors behind acne infection: excess sebum, dead skin buildup, and acne bacteria.

While colloidal sulfur is molecularly small enough to be absorbed into the skin before it is washed off, salicylic acid only requires about one minute to loosen dead skin clusters and eliminate any free bacteria on the skin's surface.

For individuals with more severe types of infections (e.g., nodules, cysts), KAVI Anti-Acne Lotion can complement daily cleansing with Coral KAVI. It is not recommended to use the Anti-Acne Lotion without a KAVI cleanser, as the lotion's effects may be negated by high-pH, comedogenic soaps.

Because the Anti-Acne Lotion also contains sulfur, frequent use can dry out the skin. It is important to monitor your skin regularly to ensure it is sufficiently hydrated. KAVI makes several pore-friendly moisturizers, including a high-impact serum called Hyaluronic Acid 75.