KAVI Support Forum

OMG!! (Coral Kavi)

rebecca_taylor

I just ordered the Coral Kavi and Salicylic Acid 8 peel. Just wanted to say, first off, that I have been using the Coral Kavi for only ONE day (last night and this morning) and I can already tell a HUGE difference in how much oil my skin has produced. Normally by mid afternoon I'm a grease pit and I have to use those Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets, and only halfway through the day I can make one of those things completely clear with all the oil and gunk on my face. Today...for the first time in over 10 years, there is no trace of oil on my face. I absolutely cannot believe it. I'm floored. What an amazing product! I can't wait to try the peel, and see what a difference both products will make in several weeks!

I did, however, have a few questions. I can't afford the entire Kavi line (the Coral and peel already put me back a little, but so far totally worth it!) so are there any specific brands of toners or moisturizers (esp. moisturizers) that would work well with the Kavi system that I can get at a drug store? Also, I'm a little scared to try the peel, as I only have two days off work per week and I don't want to go back looking like a peely monster. I'm in customer service and it wouldn't go over well. LOL. Judging by some of the answers I've seen so far on the forum, it sounds like the peel takes a day or two to actually start 'peeling' the skin. If I have off work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, what day of the week would be best to administer the peel so that I can spend those days looking like a peely freak in the comfort of my own home? Haha. Thanks for making such awesome stuff, you've gained a lifetime customer in less than 48 hours!

We're very happy to hear you've found a set of KAVI products that are making such a difference for your skin. If the rate of sebum production has actually decreased, it may be because your previous cleanser was triggering your body to produce more oil. A likely reason for the trigger could be a pH imbalance or some other unfavorable condition set off by the previous cleanser. With the right cleanser, your body may no longer be reacting in ways it thinks will counter a perceived attack.

KAVI Salicylic Acid 8 is a milder peel, and you should expect peeling to occur at a slow but sustained rate over a period of about three days. Unless Salicylic Acid 8 is too strong for your skin, peeling should be similar to a very light sunburn. To be safe, apply the peel on the evening of your first "weekend" night (Monday night in your case) and monitor your skin on Tuesday and Wednesday. If you are ok with the rate of peeling, you can adjust your peel schedule to another day in the week to better suit your schedule.

Moisturizers and toners are like every other skin care product: what may be right for some may not be right for you. Trial and error would be the best approach. The KAVI Toner and KAVI SPF30, however, are very popular and effective products. The former is very good for pores and oily skin, and unlike other moisturizers, the latter will not clog pores or leave you feeling greasy.