KAVI Support Forum

extremely dry skin

kstafford

I just started using the anti-aging Kavi skin care set on Saturday. I bought the set with 30% glycolic acid. My face felt really soft at first. Today(Monday) it feels extrememly dry. I realized today that I had not seen the moisturizer in the box, so I'm assuming that's why my skin is so dry. It feels like I have tiny bumps on my face. It just feels rough. Should I only use the cleanser and moisturizer for a few days? Do you think the 30% is too strong for me?

I bought the kit, so I have been cleansing first with the Kavi cleanser, then applying the glycolic serum 30, and then the glycolipidic moisturizer. I only used the glycolic acid 30 once on Saturday when I recieved my products. I think one reason may be me not realizing that there was an extra bottle in the box. I assumed the sunscreen must have been the moisturizer also. So really I didn't use moisturizer for two days. When I got back on this site, I realized I was missing a bottle and then found in in the box.

Thank you for your reply. How long did you leave the peel on for? If for four minutes or under, we would advise waiting two weeks before your next peel, to recommence at bi-weekly intervals, the application time for which should not exceed 4 minutes. If for four minutes or longer, we would advise waiting two weeks before your next peel, to recommence at weekly intervals, the application time for which should not exceed 4 minutes.