KAVI Support Forum

Couple of Questions

Guest John Hall

Guest John Hall

I bought a few bars of Coral Kavi and they're working wonderfully. Would using a leave on 2.5% benzoyl peroxide gel be good after cleansing with Coral Kavi or should I just wash with Coral Kavi and apply moisturizer? Also, I've heard that ice and refrigerating your acne products help acne. Do you have any thoughts on these claims?

With the exception of spot treatment, use of benzoyl peroxide should no longer be necessary if you are already using Coral KAVI. However, applying a non-comedogenic moisturizer after cleansing is an excellent preventive measure against drying your skin.

KAVI products need only to be stored in a cool, dry place to maintain their efficacy.

Please refer to http://www.kaviskin.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28 for an answer to a similar question.

On a technical level, colloidal sulfur is molecularly small enough to be absorbed into pores before it is washed off, and salicylic acid only requires about one minute to loosen dead skin clusters and eliminate bacteria on the skin's surface.