KAVI Support Forum

Trying to get control...

Guest Neenie809

Guest Neenie809

Hi, I discovered Kavi a few months ago & I am very excited about all of the products. I am a 28-year-old female who has tried EVERYTHING under the sun to try to control breakouts--mainly the painful pustules & larger bumps that I have been dealing with for years. For the past two years, I have started getting them on my back, very painful at times, & only injections by a dermatologist have helped. They have given me so many creams & pills that I just want find a regimen that works! I have gone for bloodwork for hormonal imbalances, all of which came back fine. I have cut out caffeine & chocolate, thinking that this could be the problem. I am fanatical about my skin & try so hard to keep it free of bacteria.It is disappointing that I cannot solve this.

I have been using Coral Kavi on my face & back for two weeks now; also, salicylic 8 on my face & 15 on my back weekly. I am still getting the bumps. I know I have to give it time...Any advice would be most welcome....

It can take up to a year or more to eliminate recurring infections altogether, however after two weeks one should be able to observe a reduction in existing infections.

It is advisable to remain patient and not overmedicate your skin with antiseborrheics. Doing so will only dry and inflame your skin, resulting in more breakouts and unnecessary discomfort. Using Coral KAVI daily along with weekly exfoliation using KAVI Salicylic Acid is sufficient in 90% of all cases involving chronic acne.

Guest Neenie809

Thank you for your advice.

My new regimen consists only of Coral Kavi on my face & back, Glycolipidic Moisturizer for occasional dryness & exfoliate weekly with SA 8. I also have Kavi Toner; will that be necessary in my regimen?