KAVI Support Forum

questions about the products???

Guest BreezeAmillion

Guest BreezeAmillion

i recently ordered the coral KAVI(3 bars), KAVI toner, and the KAVI organic sulfur suspension the delivery was very fast all away acrose the country in 3-days!!! thanks a million so for im very pleased with the products.but i have a few questions . (1)--so coral KAVI has the same potency as a 10% precipitated sulfur solution but it says its only 2% colloidal sulfur. HOW? and is that the strongest avilable for the skin??? (2)--what should i shave my face with??? (3)-- do i need mositurizer even though my skin is usually very oily??? (4)-- how do i get rid of blackheads???

THANKS A MILLION!!!

Great to hear about your success!

(1) Colloidal sulfur is molecularly smaller than precipitated sulfur and absorbs into the skin faster. Cleansers don't stay on the skin for long, so the rate of transfer is an important factor in determining potency. 10% precipitated or 2% colloidal is the maximum dosage without a prescription.

(2) It is always preferable to use non-comedogenic (pore-friendly) products on the skin.

(3) The KAVI Glycolipidic Moisturizer is specifically designed for oily skin. It doesn't form a barrier that can trap sebum and lead to oily buildup. Naturally oily skin helps prevent cellular dehydration, but an effective moisturizer actively hydrates to further slow the onset of aging.

(4) Salicylic acid masks are excellent for clearing up blackheads. To minimize future blackhead formation, monitor your environment and the products which come into contact with your skin. Anything from smoke and heat to a dirty electric shaver could be the source of the problem.