KAVI Support Forum

question about dermawash

Guest mary

how does this compare to coral kavi? i see that coral kavi has more colloidal sulfur in it, so what was the point in making the dermawash? is it more effective than coral kavi?

Coral KAVI is a medicated cleansing bar that targets the symptoms of acne infection: dead skin buildup, acne bacteria, and excess sebum.

KAVI DermaWash is a liquid cleanser that is more like Aqua KAVI. Its non-comedogenic, pH-balancing, animal-free ingredients are amenable to those with rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and many varieties of skin allergies.

Prior to general availability to the public, it had been available only to skin care professionals who have needed a means of cleansing skin prior to administering peels.

• 3 months later...
Guest nstubbs

My oldest daughter was using Kavi Aqua - she found it too irritating to her skin. She has a tendency towards sensitive skin and seems to suffer from a bit of rosacea. I purchased Dermawash for her and she doesn't have any irritation at all and her skin remains clear. It seems to be a much gentler product than the soap bars.

We're happy to hear KAVI DermaWash is working well for your daughter. Aqua KAVI and DermaWash share many of the same properties (sulfur content, non-comedogenic, pH-balancing, animal-free) and indications (rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, various skin allergies). However, the cleansing ingredients in DermaWash are more gentle than those in KAVI cleansing bars and can be more amenable on sensitive skin.