KAVI Support Forum

comparison of cleansers

Guest Laurie

Guest Laurie

I recently tried a benzoyl peroxide 10% acne with glycolic acid and lactic acid in it and it wasnt agreeing with my skin. are there any major differences between acne based cleansers? would a cleanser like coral kavi be more effective than say a 10% benzoyl peroxide cleanser??? I also seen in some other posts that say coral kavi is small enough to get absorbed into your pores before you wash it off. I dont understand this because in the end the cleanser still gets washed off, so how does this make coral kavi effective than say over other acne cleansers??? are there any studies that have been done comparing colloidal sulfur against benzoyl peroxide???

Coral KAVI's anti-acne ingredients, colloidal sulfur and salicylic acid, are small enough to absorb into pores before the cleanser is rinsed off. The other ingredients are non-comedogenic cleansing components that will prevent comedone formation and the aggravation of acne-prone skin.

Both benzoyl peroxide and sulfur are very effective against acne, however when comparing the two, sulfur is better for regular use (e.g., in a cleanser) because it will not dry out the skin as much. KAVI Complex P contains benzoyl peroxide and sulfur. It is recommended for the spot treatment of acne (i.e., localized application over a short period of time).