hello, i came across your website and I am desperate

for a good product. i have some acne on the sides of

my face that just started and my forehead. it is not

bad, but my skin looks dry uneven in texture and Ijust

need help clearing it up. i have olive skin that could

look great if it was clear. i am 27 and trying to

conceive, are your products safe.

What would you reccommend for me. I need a soap,

moisturizer and the peel sounds good. i have tried everything!!

Sorry to hear your acne is spreading. Usually, people with oily skin have a higher tendency of sustaining acne infections because the excess sebum on their skin clots with nearby dead skin cells, trapping multiplying acne populations within pores. However, conventional medical wisdom doesn't apply to all people. You may be developing an allergy to certain foods or to certain chemicals which come into contact with your skin.

There are an increasing number of cases where foods high in animal fat are responsible for histamine reactions on the skin (though these reactions tend to take place mostly on the back and chest). If you're so inclined, you could take a two-week break from red meat, pork, fried chicken, whole milk, etc. and see if that improves your skin.

You could also opt to double-rinse your clothes or pour 1/2 cup white vinegar into the rinse cycle to neutralize all of your detergent's alkalinity. Alternatively, you could try our allergy-free laundry detergent, which is not only pH-neutral but also free of any chemicals.

And of course, you'll want to make sure all of your cosmetics are non-comedogenic.

All of the above solutions may help alleviate future breakouts, but they won't be complete solutions even if you are allergic to animal fat and detergent chemicals..

You will also need an anti-bacterial, pH-balancing product to reduce the acne populations on your skin and assist your immune system from further in-pore infections. For that solution, we have two strengths of soap, Aqua and Coral KAVI. Coral KAVI, more effective against acne than Aqua KAVI, may dry your skin.