KAVI Support Forum

KAVI SULFUR SOAP

Guest DEBRA

Oil production is driven by hormonal processes exclusive of what is occurring on the surface of the skin. While our soaps do not cut down on oil production, they do cleanse the skin and remove excess oils other soaps leave behind. Our soaps remove sebaceous build-up without drying or irritating sensitive skin.

• 11 months later...

Hi, it seems like my skin has become used to the coral soap and sulfur lotion. I’m right back to being oily and more breakout prone. It is warmer which is part of the problem. Any suggestions or products you can recommend to help me through the summer?

Yes, during the dry summer months, sebaceous glands produce more oil to help keep skin lubricated. To help offset the increased sebum production, you can cleanse with Coral KAVI more frequently throughout the day. You needn't worry about building up a resistance: there is just more oil being produced at this time of the year.

Salicylic Acid is very effective in opening pores and can help reduce the probability of infection dramatically. You should begin with an 8% strength (applying as a mask once per week).

Oil-based sun blocks are very bad for breakouts. You should switch to a non-comedogenic lotion if you haven't already. KAVI makes an excellent SPF (found under Pores).