KAVI Support Forum

Where to start

squirlatheart

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I am 53 years old and have oily skin. I experience frequent breakouts, have enlarged pores, and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth. Also on my forehead and between my eyes. I was thinking about integrating a peel into my regimen. I currently use Simone France products which are neutral and helpful to my skin as well as soothing, but I want to incorporate something for the aging process and also the frequent breakouts. I also work outside a great deal and do get sun exposure. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. It will be a couple of years more before I can afford a surgical procedure, and I am trying to achieve the best skin I can prior to undergoing anything surgical. Thanks much.

Because anti-acne products are anti-seborrheic (drying) by design, they would best be used in moderation when considering a treatment plan that also incorporates a set of anti-aging goals. Coral KAVI is a cleansing bar that is very effective against acne and will not dry out skin that tends to be naturally oily.

For wrinkles and enlarged pores, a daily maintenance serum, such as the Glycolic Serum 15, coupled with a weekly peel (Glycolic Acid 30 or 40), can yield effective results and be combined safely with Coral KAVI.

During the course of the first month, monitor your skin for any dryness or irritation. Based on your observations, you may wish to continue your selected regimen with the above products, decrease frequency of use, or modify product strengths for the subsequent treatment cycle.

• 1 year later...

I am a 55 yr old woman with dry skin. I am interested in the anti-aging products, especially the Glycolic acid and the Complex A for puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. I would like to begin a skin care regime. What should my skin care routine be? Can I use more that one product on the same day and on the same area of the skin?

To treat the eye region alone, Complex A will suffice to reduce free radicals and the cellular oxidation that can lead to dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. For a preventive approach to the onset of premature aging, we would recommend adding the Glycolic Cleanser 10 as your twice-daily facial wash and the Glycolic Serum 15 as a daily hydrating treatment serum. For more intensive therapy, a once-weekly peel (such as Glycolic Acid 30, or Glycolic Acid 20 for sensitive skin) can help keratolyze damaged surface layers of dead skin to reveal the natural beauty of your skin beneath. All of these products may be found in the Anti-Aging System III or IV for Normal/Dry Skin (bundled together with reduced pricing).