KAVI Support Forum

Where to buy

Guest LR

I am interested in my daughter trying your products but would like her to consult with a dermatologist as to which products are right for her. She is eighteen years old, very fair, normal to dry in the winter, normal to slightly oily in the summer, small pores but has a tendency to break out. She is currently using Obagi Clenziderm and I think her problem may be that it is too strong for her fine skin and is causing irritation. We live in the 49735 zip code and she is in college in the 48825 zip code. Are there any dermatologists in either of these areas that carry your products?

Whenever possible, it is always a good idea to consult with your physician when considering any comprehensive skin care program. There are physicians near the 48825 area who are familiar with KAVI products and employ them for various procedures, but we do not have any agreements with them that would permit us to disclose their names.

It would be fine for your daughter to visit her own physician and reference KAVI products as a candidate for replacing her current Obagi regimen. Our own recommendation, given the information you have provided, would be for her to look into making one or two selections from a set of our mildest anti-acne products:

DermaWash – made with 1% colloidal sulfur, our most gentle anti-acne cleanser, pH-balancing, OR

Aqua KAVI – made with 1% colloidal sulfur, palm oil base, pH-balancing, OR

Coral KAVI – made with 2% colloidal sulfur and 3% salicylic acid, palm oil base, pH-balancing

AND/OR

Toner – made with 0.2% salicylic acid and 0.5% resorcinol, gentle yet effective for maintaining clear pores