KAVI Support Forum

will 30% glycolic peel reduce wrinkles?

Guest cherrypie9896

Guest cherrypie9896

Hi

I have some wrinkles on my forhead, and light ones on the side of my mouth. Will your 30% peel help with these? I have used 10%glycolic peels.

How long until I see results?

can I start with 50% to see better results?

thanks!

KAVI Glycolic Acid 30 will work very well to reduce wrinkles. A 30% concentration will be significantly stronger than 10% and caution should be used when applying to facial skin, especially near the eyes, ears, and lips.

While a 50% concentration will provide deeper exfoliation and accelerated results, beginning with a 30% concentration will allow you to test your skin's sensitivity to higher concentrations of glycolic acid as well as prepare it for deeper peels.

Guest cherrypie9896

Thank you so much for answering my questions.

I have one more, for the 50%glycolic peel, it says, recommended for professionals. Does that mean, your not allowed to order it if your not a dermatologist?

thank you.

KAVI Glycolic Acid 50 is recommended for use by skin care professionals. However, home users with significant experience administering peels with high acid concentrations (e.g., 30% or greater) may also purchase this peel for individual use.

KAVI products which can be sold only to physicians are available through the KAVI Physician Portal and require online verification to complete the order process.