KAVI Support Forum

how to even out my complexion

Guest MHI

I have been using the coral kavi bar and it's cleared up my acne very well. I want to purchase I treatment to even out my complexion and do not know whether the retinol .30%, glycolic masks, glycolic serums or the salicylic masks would be best. I have not used anything like this before. I have combination skin so some areas are dry but my T-zone is oily. What would you recommend?

Great to hear your acne is clearing up. Have you seen the two comparison tables at http://www.kaviskin.com/info/aha-bha.html ? There is a lot of valuable information there.

Retinol, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid can all help with your complexion. Choosing among them depends on a couple of factors:

(1) Is your skin sensitive to chemical peels?

If yes, then Enhanced Retinol 0.30% would be the best balance between safety and efficacy. If no, then proceed to question 2.

(2) Is your acne in regression?

If yes, choose a KAVI Glycolic Acid exfoliation mask (20% or 30% to start, 40% if your skin is tolerant). If no, choose a KAVI Salicylic Acid exfoliation mask (8% to start, 15% if your skin is tolerant).