Jump to content
KAVI Support Forum

20 vs. 30, compared with other products that start at 10, 12.5

Guest Multifarious5

Recommended Posts

Guest Multifarious5

I am 30, fair-skinned and have very, very fine lines. I want to start with a gentle yet EFFECTIVE peel. Some sites say start with 12.5, but your peels start at 20, and you actually recommend 30.


I like your site and want to go with your product, but I don't know if I should go with a 20 or a 30. I want wrinkles diminished, pores reduced, but at 30, my aging is not showing except on close inspection. Will 30 be too rough?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glycolic acid peels can be characterized by concentration, pH, and preparation. Details on these differences can be found online at http://www.kaviskin.com/pages.php?pageid=8.


KAVI exfoliation masks are made for skin care professionals for use at spas, skin care centers, and physicians' offices. The range for professional use is typically between 20% and 70%.


For home use, 20% or 30% (buffered) is sufficiently safe and effective for most anti-aging treatment plans and skin types. Statistically, we have observed a 95% success rate with KAVI Glycolic Acid 30 on facial skin for the prescribed indications (acne scarring, dead skin buildup, wrinkles, large pores). Of the remaining 5%, 2.5% found treatment with KAVI Glycolic Acid 30 (buffered) to be inconclusive, and 2.5% chose not to complete treatment before moving to a weaker concentration.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...