KAVI Support Forum

Adding Organic Sulfur to Acne System IV

Beachbody Coach

I am currently using Acne System IV on my severe acne - Step 1 - Kavi Coral 2x per day, Step 2 - Toner in the evenings (sometimes in the mornings, too), Step 3 - Hyaluronic Acid 95 2x per day, Step 4 - SPF 30 2x per day. Once a week I use the Salicylic Acid 15 after Step 1. I recently purchased the Organic Sulfur, and my question is, where do I squeeze this in to the routine?

To avoid conflicting with Hyaluronic Acid 95 & SPF30 and to put some distance between antiseborrheic applications, the best time for the sulfur suspension would be 60 minutes after Step 4. For the first month, consider application of the suspension only once per day. Based on how your skin is responding, you may choose to either continue with once per day application or increase to twice per day. Alternatively, if your skin is feeling too dry for comfort with even a once daily application of the suspension, you may opt to use the Toner alone in the evenings as a cleanser (leaving out Coral KAVI) followed by application of the suspension approximately 60 minutes thereafter.

To avoid conflicting with Hyaluronic Acid 95 & SPF30 and to put some distance between antiseborrheic applications, the best time for the sulfur suspension would be 60 minutes after Step 4. For the first month, consider application of the suspension only once per day. Based on how your skin is responding, you may choose to either continue with once per day application or increase to twice per day. Alternatively, if your skin is feeling too dry for comfort with even a once daily application of the suspension, you may opt to use the Toner alone in the evenings as a cleanser (leaving out Coral KAVI) followed by application of the suspension approximately 60 minutes thereafter.

THANK YOU!