KAVI Support Forum

NEW USER HELP

LightShox

Hey everyone. I have heard great things about the systems but need to know a few things. First of all, I am interested in getting system 2. My question is, if I am using BP wash and Tazorac at nighttime, will that combination interact with the Kavi system if used in the morning? Thanks for any help.

Tazorac itself is a retinoid, and if you go with KAVI's System II, you will be compounding treatment with yet another retinoid-based serum. Additionally, using both BP and a KAVI cleanser with sulfur may dry out your skin and lead to irritation and/or inflammation. It would be best to choose only one regimen (BP and Tazorac or the KAVI Anti-Acne System II). If the former is working well for you, then there would be no immediate reason to switch, however, if it isn't, then it would be worth evaluating an alternative. If you do decide to make the switch, allow at least a couple of weeks without any anti-acne medication before starting with KAVI to give your skin an opportunity to flush out the previous regimen's actives.