KAVI Support Forum

How to get rid of Acne Scars/ Red Marks?

Chris.

Hello Kavi Support Team !!!

I had suffered with Acne on my cheek's, chin, & some on my neck.

I have heard of Kavi through Acne.org; began using System 3 for a couple months now & it helped for the most part.

I still have some pimples on my cheek's/chin; though not as bad as it was before using the System 3.

It's since run out, I currently use Salicylic Acid 15%, SPF 50, Complex P & Coral Kavi.

It's gotten rid of some of my pimple's, but now I'd like to get rid of these red/brown spot's on my cheek's (grrr... :P )

What product's help with getting rid of these red/brown spots?? acne scars??

Please help Kavi Support Team !! I've got faith in your product's !!

bow-down.gif

Great to hear of your success. Those red/brown spots sound a lot like residual bruising from the infection sites. The discoloration is mostly from blood pooling, and the best way to get rid of it is to wait for the blood and other cellular debris to be resorbed by the body. It can sometimes take weeks (or longer in rare cases), and unfortunately there is no way of which we know to accelerate that process.

To minimize future bruising, it is important to keep infected lesions as small in size as possible. If you see a new pimple forming, spot treat it with a dab of Salicylic Acid 15 on a cotton swab to help neutralize the infection and keep it from getting any larger. Spot treatments may be applied once per day and usually only require 2-3 applications before the acne lesion begins to diminish in size and subsequently heal.

Great to hear of your success. Those red/brown spots sound a lot like residual bruising from the infection sites. The discoloration is mostly from blood pooling, and the best way to get rid of it is to wait for the blood and other cellular debris to be resorbed by the body. It can sometimes take weeks (or longer in rare cases), and unfortunately there is no way of which we know to accelerate that process.

To minimize future bruising, it is important to keep infected lesions as small in size as possible. If you see a new pimple forming, spot treat it with a dab of Salicylic Acid 15 on a cotton swab to help neutralize the infection and keep it from getting any larger. Spot treatments may be applied once per day and usually only require 2-3 applications before the acne lesion begins to diminish in size and subsequently heal.

Thank's for the response !!!

Hmmm, guess I'll have to wait it out then.

You mentioned doing spot treatments w/ a cotton swab <--- Going to try that !! I've been wondering if that was "safe" lol.

I also understand you mentioned there was no way of accelerating the healing of red/brown spots; but will Glycolic Acid do anything??

Thank's again.