KAVI Support Forum

salicylic acid peel 8% question about sun exposure

gspease839

i just purchsed the 8% peel, and ive done some research that you really need to apply a good spf with this. i live at the beach so its usually always sunny and beach time is a must. on the day i use this peel should i not go to the beach or out in the sun, or if i apply the spf am i okay. this is my first time using a peel. people are saying great things so i need to give it a try since my acne wont go away. what kind of moisturizer do you recommend that contain spf so i can use it as a everyday moisturizer?

While undergoing treatment with KAVI Salicylic Acid, protecting your skin from the sun is important every day, not just on days when you administer a peel. The skin that you are exfoliating, while contributing to your acne problem and to uneven tone and texture, is a form of protection from the sun that underlying living tissue depends on. Since it is being removed, it needs to be replaced with an equivalent or better form of protection. KAVI SPF30 can provide that protection, and because it is non-comedogenic, it is excellent for skin with problem pores (SPF30 will not clog pores, leave you feeling greasy, or otherwise contribute to new acne formation).

While undergoing treatment with KAVI Salicylic Acid, protecting your skin from the sun is important every day, not just on days when you administer a peel. The skin that you are exfoliating, while contributing to your acne problem and to uneven tone and texture, is a form of protection from the sun that underlying living tissue depends on. Since it is being removed, it needs to be replaced with an equivalent or better form of protection. KAVI SPF30 can provide that protection, and because it is non-comedogenic, it is excellent for skin with problem pores (SPF30 will not clog pores, leave you feeling greasy, or otherwise contribute to new acne formation).

can i use that as an everyday moisterizer in the morning and at night whether or no i go outside. i want lets say an all in one so i dont have to buy 2 different products.