KAVI Support Forum

Skin Treatment

Guest Karen

Hello, I have oily skin and very large pores. I do not have an acne problem but my skin needs help. I get whiteheads that are hard inside and my skin feels rough. I wish to order the salicylic acid peel, the coral bar soap and sun block. Do I need to also order a facial lotion and/or toner? I was told that I should always use a toner. Can you please advise me of the best combination of products to make my skin look beautiful again?

For the skin conditions you specified, you've chosen the right products with which to begin treatment:

( a ) a KAVI Salicylic Acid mask will help dissolve comedones that are acting as corks for your pores and leading to a buildup of cellular debris inside;

( b ) Coral KAVI will help minimize sebum buildup, bacteria, and dead skin cells on the skin's surface;

( c ) and KAVI Toner will help clear any residual dirt, oil, and makeup from your pores after cleansing.

A typical pore repair and maintenance plan would look like the following:

(1) Cleanse daily with Coral KAVI (use as a complete replacement to your existing bar soap);

(2) Moisturize and protect every morning with SPF30;

(3) If SPF30 is not providing sufficient hydration, consider augmenting in the evenings with the KAVI Glycolipidic Moisturizer, or for even more intense hydration, KAVI Hyaluronic Acid 75;

(4) Exfoliate and repair weekly with a KAVI Salicylic Acid mask (we recommend beginning with Salicylic Acid 8);

(5) Maintain healthy pores by applying KAVI Toner in the evenings after cleansing.