KAVI Support Forum

Keratosis Pilaris, stretch marks, fine lines

I am looking to start a regimen with KAVI products, however I'm unsure of what concentrations I should order. From reading the threads I have determined that Glycolic 40 and Salicylic 15 or 25 is good for treatment of keratosis pilaris, however I am also planning on using the products on my face and on my lower body where I have stretch marks. I am willing to order 2 different concentrations of each, but considering I may need to increase concentration after awhile, I'd rather order a concentration that will work for every part of my body, and I'm not sure what the best one for that would be.

The treatment of keratosis pilaris would seldom require both glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Often only one is selected based on your skin type and on the requirements of other skin conditions you may be treating concurrently. For the concurrent treatment of anti-aging and stretch marks, the better choice may be glycolic acid for your KP.

For the first treatment cycle, our recommendations for glycolic acid applications on the face are 30%, 40% for applications on the body. However, you or your physician may have determined a stronger initial concentration will be required.