KAVI Support Forum

Products

Guest Susan

Guest Susan

i purchased a 2 oz 40% gycolic acid and used it for 4 weeks, one time a week and then i hav e been using it 2 times a week, also i put it on my neck, upper chest and the tops of my hands. i have had no adverse effects. should i continue this usage, increase it, put on a heavier layer, and when the bottle is empty should i switch to a 50%. i am 55 yrs old and have had a face lift several years ago but have wrinkles around my jowels and mouth area. any and all suggstions will be appreciated.

thanks,

susan

Though glycolic acid is a good approach to reducing wrinkles, we do not recommend using KAVI Glycolic Acid more than once per week. Even if you have had no adverse reactions, your skin still needs time to regenerate following an exfoliation. Applications twice per week will not help accelerate the regeneration process.

After about 2 months of weekly applications, it is helpful to wait about 2-4 weeks before resuming weekly use. If you follow this cycle, you will achieve optimum results without unnecessary risk.

If your skin is not exhibiting any reaction to KAVI 40% Glycolic Acid (e.g., dryness, inflammation), then you may wish to move up to our 50% solution when you are ready to re-order.