KAVI Support Forum

Starting New System

KevNoonz

Salicylic Acid 8 will help remove dead skin, but it is also a comedolytic and antiseborrheic, meaning it will also help remove comedones (what clogs pores) and sebum (the skin's natural lubricant). People with overactive sebaceous glands find antiseborrheics to be helpful in their anti-acne regimens.

Looking at either Dermawash or the Glycolic Cleanser 10, I've determined my skin type is very dry and sensitive so I will use remaining 2 Aqua bars for back/chest. Was possibly looking at the Anti-Aging system IV for the value since I was looking at getting Glycolic peel 30 for the summer anyways and the other products will be a restock for me.

Keep in mind that the Glycolic Cleanser 10 is not indicated for acne, however it can be used for acne-prone skin where pH sensitivity is the primary driver behind infection. The Glycolic Cleanser 10 is pH-balancing and avoids the acute increase in skin pH when cleansing with traditional soaps.

Aqua KAVI for the chest and back is a common regimen and may be appropriately dosed if you are using DermaWash or the Glycolic Cleanser 10 for the face.

With the Anti-Aging System IV, you may wish to keep application times of Glycolic Acid 30 near or at the low end of the spectrum (four minutes) given your skin's sensitivity. It may also be beneficial to lengthen application intervals to two weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

So my Anti Aging system IV and Dermawash are almost here. Wondering what my regime should be for the Glycolic cleanser 10 and Dermawash (ie. Derma in the morning, Glycolic at night or just use one until its done then the other, etc..)