KAVI Support Forum

Need advice on what I should do

monika002

Hello! I am interested in using KAVI products, especially the acne system for oily or combination skin. I have tried many products and as of late it has been getting worse. I have moderate acne and I do break out a lot. There isn't a day where I don't have at least one pimple. My skin gets oily but it also gets dry as well. So would the acne system III work for me or would you advise a different one. Also, my skin is sensitive and I'm worried if the Coral Kavi would dry out my skin too much even though I produce a lot of oil throughout the day. I was just wondering what you would advise I should do and the types of products that could work for me. Thanks!

The Anti-Acne System II for Normal/Dry Skin might be a better system for you, however, you may want to start even more conservatively and simply purchase a bundle of the Aqua KAVI. Cleanse your skin once per day with Aqua KAVI, and with water alone during other cleansing sessions within a 24-hour window. Try that for one week and evaluate your skin's response. If you feel your skin still feels too oily, try shortening your cleansing intervals with Aqua KAVI to twice per day. Based on your skin's response over the following week or two, you can make a determination to maintain the current regimen, lengthen cleansing intervals, or add additional KAVI products such as the Toner, a salicylic acid mask (preferably the 8%) or a complete system.

Thanks for the quick reply! Would I break out more if I used the Aqua KAVI? Also, lately I've been getting A LOT of tiny bumps on my forehead and some around my chin, it's never been this bad. Is there anything I can do to minimize them? Would derma wash be a good cleanser to use or would the Aqua KAVI be more effective?

Well i've been using a cleanser called 'La Roche-Posay -- Effaclar' for a year now. However, I did switch to Lush products maybe 2 months ago. I first used a cleanser called herbalism but I stopped because it wasn't working, then I switched to Fresh Farmacy, also another cleanser and I tried that for two weeks but it was drying my skin out and I felt it was breaking me out more. Also, for a short while, I used extra virgin olive oil which moisturized my skin and faded some scars but I stopped using that as well. So now I'm back on my original cleanser. Well the tiny bumps are mostly on my forehead ( i've had a few before but now there a lot more and more bumpy than before), I always breakout between my eyebrows and anywhere on my forehead ( it gets oily on my forehead) and I breakout sometimes on my chin and cheeks. There are some tiny bumps coming out on my chin and cheek area that wasn't there before.

DermaWash can also remove your makeup. It would be prudent to start with DermaWash alone and, after a couple of weeks of use, make a determination if you need additional product. With dry and sensitive skin like yours, it is too easy to over-treat the skin and consequently trigger an immune response.

Oh I forgot to ask you that once I start the DermaWash, would I still be able to use a scrub once a week or a mask? And should I use a makeup remover or a cleanser that removes makeup? There is this product called 'Marcelle Cleansing water' or should I used extra virgin olive oil to remove my makeup?