KAVI Support Forum

beta peel

Guest Stephanie

Guest Stephanie

I am 37. I have started to see brown age/sun damage spots and have red acne scars that I want to reduce. Also fine lines are starting to appear. I have heard that a good beta peel every 3 weeks is a good idea. I am a fair blonde and have dry skin with hormonal breakouts. what do you recommend?

Since it is very easy to irritate dry skin and make the conditions you are trying to allay worse, you should always approach treating your skin with care (e.g., testing new products on patches of skin at first and avoiding over-use)..

Beta peels are good for skin with long-term damage from the sun, and can be effective for acne scarring as well. For fine lines, KAVI Complex C is ideal and will not irritate dry skin.

For facial skin, we would recommend starting with KAVI Salicylic 8 (once every other week) followed by KAVI Hyaluronic 75 to moisturize the skin and minimize inflammation. For wrinkles, apply KAVI Complex C twice daily after cleansing. If you are looking for a new cleanser, KAVI Glycolic Cleanser is safe enough for daily use on sensitive skin and will provide your skin with mild exfoliation and glycolic acid absorption (for collagen regeneration).