KAVI Support Forum

Pore Treatment

Guest Diane

Guest Diane

I have ordered a number of products from Kavi and I couldn't be any happier with the products and the service I've received...thank you! Question: Is there such a thing as eliminating pores not just minimizing them? Would you have a product that does that? Thank you for your time and attention. Diane

We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our products and service.

Regarding your question, no there isn't such a thing as eliminating pores, and even if there were, it wouldn't be a good idea. Pores are used by the body to regulate temperature (through sweating), lubricate skin, and excrete unwanted toxins and waste from the body. In a nutshell, pores are an integral part of the human anatomy.

As you've seen though, it is possible to use KAVI products to keep pores clean and healthy, as well as give them consistency in appearance.

Guest Diane

Thank you for your quick response. One more question: How do women have/get "peaches-and-cream" complexions that look flawless with no pores?

I know women who don't wear make-up and their skin is flawless...I wonder where their pores are hiding.